$109.99 for up to 10 bowlers. $8.99 each additional bowler.
$20 non refundable lane fee required to hold reservation plus 15% host/hostess gratuity for up to 10 bowlers.
- 2 hour party
(1 hour bowling and 1 hour in party room)
- Bowling shoes
- Party Invitations
- Use of party room
- Party supplies (tables covers, plates, cups, napkins and plastic ware)
- FREE bowling pass for each guest (good for 1 free game of bowling at next visit)
- Balloon bouquet
- Memory T-shirt for guests to color and autograph for guest of honor
- Fun pack gift prize for guest of honor
- Dedicated host / hostess
Host / Hostess will:
- Setup and decorate your party room (you may bring themed decorations and put them up if you prefer)
- Serve drinks and cake. Take food orders and serve food that can be purchased from Sig’s Family Restaurant
- Coordinate room / bowling times
- Set up lanes and get shoes for guests
- Keep the party rolling along
- CLEAN UP afterwards
$109.99 for up to 10 bowlers.
$8.99 each additional bowler.
$20 non refundable lane fee required to hold reservation
Plus 15% host/hostess gratuity for up to 10 bowlers.
Additional party information:
Multiple guests of honor can be combined at an additional charge to cover T-shirt, bouquet and fun pack.
Longer party room and/or bowling time can be purchased at an additional cost. Subject to availability
Host / Hostess will determine whether bowling or party room time comes first, based on other scheduled events. We will try to accommodate if you have a preference but cannot guarantee or promise.
A 15% hostess gratuity plus tax will be added to your final party total
If resources are available, we would like to obtain a digital phot of the Guest of Honor to display on the monitors while you bowl, further celebrating the occasion. We may also be able to display the photo on our full color LED sign on CR 17 to top off the Special Day!
Sig’s Family Restaurant is one of the most highly regarded casual dining experiences in the area, serving pizza, wings, burgers, ribs, salads and other favorites. Specials banquet menu options are available for larger groups.
**No outside food or beverages or home prepared food & drink are permitted. (Sorry, these are requirements of Indiana Health Code). Commercially baked cake and ice cream in the original packaging are allowed. We will hold in fridge/freezer until needed.